Events & Conferences
Custom Improv Programming for Events & Conferences
Using the primary principle of improv (Yes, and), we explore interactive warm up exercises and games to hone valuable interpersonal skills. The games stress active listening (consider), idea reinforcement (create) and positive interactions with other participants (connect). For 10-110 participants, let us customize your event.
A sample agenda:
- "Improv At Work" presentation:
- How can it benefit my team, company and clients?
- What isn't improv
- What is improv?
- Warm up games - loosen up and get energized!
- Focused games - targeting event/conference theme
- Facilitated group discussions relating improv to business
- Program manager follow up sessions
- Tools to enhance your training methods
- Nerd Improv Cards
- Future program design assistance
- Regularly scheduled classes
- Integrating improv principles in to future client training programs